Boss Capital Privacy and Security
Boss Capital views its customer’s security as the utmost importance in our site’s integrity and promise to our traders. We have taken a variety of security measures to ensure that the usage of the Boss Capital’s platform is 100% safe and secure. We are constantly updating and testing the site to safeguard the financial and personal safety of all our traders.
Binary Options Privacy on Boss Capital
Boss Capital promises that all its trader’s personal details and activities will never be used or sold by our staff or to outside vendors. All activity and trading will remain private and secure at all times.
All the data shared between Boss Capital and its trader’s personal computers has been encrypted using a ‘128 bit SSL encryption certificate’. Secure information, such as passwords, is maintained in an encrypted format. Boss Capital’s technical staff oversees all internal activities, including the overseeing of systematic checks to ensure that the site’s security integrity is maintained.
- Upon registration with Boss Capital, users acknowledge their willingness to share with the company certain private information which we use for the purpose of confirming the client’s identity and ensuring the security of their deposits and trading account. This information is collected in line with our stringent verification procedures which are used to deter international money laundering operations and to ensure the security and safety of our customer’s trading activity throughout.
- Boss Capital’s clients must agree to give true, updated and accurate information about their identity. Furthermore, they are required to state categorically that they are registering and trading on their own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are they seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purposes whatsoever.
- Boss Capital’s data collection procedures include the collection of client’s freely disclosed information as shared with the company, in addition to the placement of cookies for the purposes of gathering data about the manner in which client’s interact with the Boss Capital website. These tools for gathering client’s information are employed for the purpose of ensuring the customer’s own security and all data collected by the company is shared only with individuals within the company who are involved with the verification of customer account information for the express purpose of ensuring the customer’s confidentiality and security.
- Boss Capital will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to our clients and former clients to third parties without the express, written consent of our clients, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law, or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on the client’s identity for the purposes of safeguarding their account and securing their personal information.
- By registering with Boss Capital and through the voluntary interaction they undertake with its products and services the client confirms and agrees that they consent to the use of all or part of the information they supply concerning their Boss Capital trading account, the transactions they undertake through it and the interactions which they perform with the company on behalf of the company. All interactions the customer undertakes with the company will be stored by the company for the purposes of record and as such may be employed by the company in such cases that disputes arise between clients and Boss Capital.
- Occasionally, Boss Capital may contact clients by phone or email for the purpose of offering them more information about Boss Capital, binary options trading or financial market trading. In addition the company may seek to contact clients, whether by phone or by email, for the purpose of informing them of unique promotional offerings. Clients consent to the receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with Boss Capital. Any user may opt out of contact with Boss Capital at any time, by contacting the company by phone or email and request that no further contact on behalf of the company be made.